here are some details about the shows and answers to questions we often receive ...
- space is limited so we suggest that you rsvp early.
- rsvp's are now handled online. CLICK HERE to provide your donation in advance and reserve a "seat" for one of our upcoming shows.
- all door and merchandise revenue goes directly to the artist(s). we make nothing on the shows. this is our passion - to share amazing music with our community.
- shows are adults only unless otherwise noted.
- we ask that everyone bring an appetizer, dessert, beer, or wine to share with the group. this makes for a really nice spread.
- if you arrive when the doors open, you will be able to grab a great seat and (usually) meet+greet the artist in advance.
- we are opening our home to the community. in return, we hope that the community will understand this gesture and treat our "venue" more like a real house than a frat house. no problems to date … just hoping to keep it that way.
- most importantly … have a blast. really enjoy the unique nature of this experience.
please feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any other questions not addressed above.